WILLIAM “BILL” KRING
SENIOR WEALTH ADVISOR
Industry Experience: 27 years
- Graduate, Indiana University – Kelly School of Business – B.S., Business
- Member of the Linscomb & Williams Wealth Management Committee
- Previously served as President of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners – Georgia Society, Past Chairman of Financial Planning Association – Georgia
- Served as a Technical Editor for the Journal of Financial Planning and Financial Planning Perspectives
- When not assisting clients, Bill enjoys a variety of sports activities including non-competitive cycling, golf, sporting clays, skiing, and hiking.